Top performance for thin notebooks and tablets.
Our SanDisk Ultra II mSATA SSD is designed to bring top performance to the thinnest and lightest notebooks and computing devices. Thanks to the innovations in our nCache™ 2.0 technology, SanDisk Ultra II mSATA SSD does tasks faster than a typical hard disk drive, performing up to 28 times better2.
You keep lots of music, photos and videos on your PC. You also use it for socializing, shopping, banking, email and your online classes. With SanDisk Ultra II mSATA SSD, you can add enough capacity for everything you do on your computer, up to 512GB1, and still have room to spare.
With our SanDisk SSD Dashboard, you always have visibility into how your drive’s performing, what firmware updates are available, and what you can do to maintain peak performance. Additionally, it provides third-party software solutions for cloning your existing drive onto the new SSD and protecting your data.
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the SanDisk SSD in Windows® operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and S.M.A.R.T. attributes) and firmware updates.
Learn more about our featured Nature and Wildlife photographers
At SanDisk, we believe in making memories. You might say we fill memory with life.
The easy way to move files between Type-C ready smartphones and tablets and PC and Mac computers.
|Dimensions||29.85mm x 50.80mm x 3.7mm (mSATA)
|Interface||SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gb/s)|
|Temperature5||32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)|
|Shock5||Resistant up to 1500G|
|Vibration5||5 gRMS, 10-2000 HZ / 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ|
|Power Consumption (active)||0.13w (240 GB), 0.15w (480 GB, 960 GB)|
|Warranty6||3-year limited warranty.|
|Americas||SDMSATA-128G-G25 — 128GB
||SDMSATA-256G-G25 — 256GB
||SDMSATA-512G-G25 — 512GB
|Europe/Asia-Pacific/Latin America/Middle East and Africa||SDMSATA-128G-G25 — 128GB||SDMSATA-256G-G25 — 256GB||SDMSATA-512G-G25 — 512GB|
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. As compared to 500GB portable hard drive based on internal speed performance tests.
3. As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests.
4. Up to stated speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes
5. Shock resistant (up to 800G) and vibration resistant (5.35gRMS, 50-2000 HZ), Temperature (from -20°C to +70°C)
6. See the www.sandisk.com/wug for more information
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.