Designed with photographers, videographers, and creative professionals in mind, the SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD combines the performance of a portable SSD with all-terrain durability and water resistance.3 Perfect for your next trek, outdoor adventure or on-location shoot, this truly portable SSD clips securely to your bag or is small enough to conveniently fit in your pocket. With capacity of up to 480GB* and read speeds of up to 430MB/s6, your transfer times are dramatically reduced compared to those of typical hard disk drives, even when moving high-res files.1 The tough, water-resistant SanDisk Extreme 510 Portable SSD includes 128-bit encryption for password-protection2, making it a must-have for your most important files.
This portable SSD features a convenient metal clip that lets you fasten it to your bag and a rugged design that makes it trail-ready.
The SanDisk Extreme Team is a group of professional photographers whose vision is as
uncompromising as their equipment with inspiring human stories from around the world.
The World’s Highest Capacity SDXC Card
The Flash Drive for Type-C Smartphones and Tablets
|Dimensions||2.98 x 2.98 x 0.42 in. (75.69mm x 75.69 mm x 10.67 mm)|
|Weight||0.17 lbs (78.9g)|
|Operating temperature||32ºF to 113ºF (0ºC to 45ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)|
|Shock||Resistant up to 800 G @ 0.5 m/sec|
|Vibration||5.35 gRMS, 20-2000 HZ|
|Compatible with||PC & Mac computers — no driver needed
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+
Europe/Asia-Pacific/Latin America/Middle East and Africa
1. As compared to 500GB portable hard drive based on internal speed performance tests.
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Mac OS X v10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+. FOR CHINA: 2 Password protection is supported by, Mac OS X v10.6+, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS 10.4+.
3. Water resistant IP55; product must be clean and dry before use. Shock-resistant (up to 800G) and vibration-resistant (5.35gRMS, 50-2000 HZ), Temperature (from -20ºC to 70ºC)
4. see www.sandisk.com/wug
5. 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
6. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.