Need more space on your iPhone?1 The iXpand™ Flash Drive Go is the easy way to free up memory. Keep your memories safe by simply plugging in the drive to automatically back up your photos, videos and contacts.2 Once files are on the iXpand Drive, you can use the high-speed USB 3.0 connector to quickly move them onto your computer. You can also password-protect your files, across multiple devices, to keep them private.3 And the dual-purpose swivel protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go.
Out of space on your iPhone? Simply plug in the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go and easily move files off your iPhone, freeing up valuable space. So you can take more selfies, play more games, watch more videos or whatever else you do with your iPhone
Your iPhone holds some of your most cherished memories. All you need to do is plug in the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go and it automatically backs up your latest photos, videos and contacts for you. So you can rest assured that even if you lose your phone, you’ve got the memories that matter most.
Videos taking up too much space? With the iXpand™ Flash Drive Go you can record right onto the drive, keeping those memory-heavy files from taking up valuable space on your iPhone.
Say goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your iXpand™ Flash Drive Go, you can use the high-speed USB 3.0 connector to transfer them over to your computer.
The iXpand™ Flash Drive Go has a swivel design that protects its connectors when it’s tossed in your bag or pocket and a keyring hole makes it easy to attach to your keyring. So it’s always handy if you need to free up space when you’re out and about.
The iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage photos and videos, watch videos directly from the drive, and even take videos from the app and save them directly onto the drive.
Learn more about our featured Nature and Wildlife photographers
Free up space on your iPhone
The Flash Drive for your Android™ based device and computer
|Capacity||256 GB||128 GB|
|Interface||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Dimensions:||0.49 X 0.47 X 2.08 in.
12.5 X 12 X 53.00 mm
|Supported Video Formats:||.MP4 and .MOV video formats as supported in iOS. DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.|
|Compatibility:||See device compatibility.|
|Warranty:||1-year limited warranty7|
* 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 10.0.2 or higher required.
2. iXpand Drive app required. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Set up automatic backup within app settings.
3. Password-protection is supported by iOS 10.0.2 and higher, Mac OS X v10.8 and higher, Windows® 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
4. Available for download from the App Store. iOS 10.0.2 or higher required. Terms and conditions apply.
5. Video first records to internal iPhone storage before automatically moving to iXpand Drive