Up to 95/90MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I memory cards now come with up to 64GB1 of storage for uncompromising smartphone, tablet and camera performance. Capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD videos2 and enjoy transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s3 so you can shoot like a pro and still experience world-class responsiveness from your phone. Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)4 ratings mean your videos can meet today's highest resolution standards.
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD™ UHS-I cards transform the way you experience your mobile device with read speeds of up to 95MB/s3 for advanced photo capture and faster file transfer.
Pro video performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)4ratings lets you capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video2. Your videos will meet today’s highest resolution standards and will look stunning on the latest 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this the ideal card for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet or camera.
This card comes with a convenient SD™ card adapter, so you can also capture and access data on the card with any device that has an SD card slot. You'll be able to use your memory card with SD enabled cameras, camcorders, tablets, and laptops.
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-I Cards5 are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
The SanDisk Extreme Team is a group of professional photographers whose vision is as
uncompromising as their equipment with inspiring human stories from around the world.
The flash drive reinvented for your truly mobile lifestyle
The media hub for your truly mobile lifestyle
|Performance||Up to 95MB/s read; up to 90MB/s write speed3|
|Dimension||0.59in x.043in x.03in (15mm x 11mm x 1.0mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)|
|Storage temperature||-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)|
|Compatibility||Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty6|
|Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof5
Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)2
RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer7
|Americas||SDSDQXP-016G-A46A – 16GB||SDSDQXP-032G-A46A – 32GB||SDSDQXP-064G-A46A – 64GB|
|Australia/New Zealand||SDSDQXP-016G-XQ46 – 16GB||SDSDQXP-032G-Q46A – 32GB||SDSDQXP-064G-Q46A – 64GB|
|Canada||SDSDQXP-016G-X46S – 16GB
||SDSDQXP-032G-C46A – 32GB||SDSDQXP-064G-C46A – 64GB|
|China||SDSDQXP-016G-Z46 – 16GB||SDSDQXP-032G-Z46A – 32GB||SDSDQXP-064G-Z46A – 64GB|
|Global||SDSDQXP-016G-X46 – 16GB
||SDSDQXP-032G-G46A – 32GB
||SDSDQXP-064G-G46A – 64GB|
|Japan||SDSDQXP-016G-J35A – 16GB||SDSDQXP-032G-J35A – 32GB||SDSDQXP-064G-J35A – 64GB|
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less
2. Compatible device required. 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) and Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Up to 95MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
4. Compatible device required: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording in enabled UHS host devices.
5. Card only See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Registration required; Terms and conditions apply
Enter your email below to get the latest news and deals on SanDisk products.
Thanks for signing up.